One of Soliant's clients, located just west of downtown Phoenix, AZ, is interviewing School Psychologists for this school year.
Candidates who are able to work with bilingual students are preferred, but not required. We seek motivated applicants with excellent clinical skills, and who are invested in attaining educational goals.
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
In order to work in Arizona schools, applicants must have requisite training in the field of school psychology, be eligible for a school psychologist credential from the Arizona Department of Education, and hold a fingerprint clearance card.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement