An accredited (K-12) school is looking to hire a Physical Therapist (PT) for the ’22-’23 school year. Previous experience working with children is preferred, but not required for this school-based position. The director is ready to review resumes and interview qualified candidates. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Provide evaluations, assessments, and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students’ needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
Work in a school setting with different age groups
Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred, but not required.
Current Physical Therapy License
-Soliant offers licensing assistance if you are not yet certified in this state. http://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- Full time (5 days per week)
- Duties Include:
- Participate as a transdisciplinary team member to complete educational assessments for children and assist in determining eligibility for Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) services based on the federal and state laws.
- Case manage assigned children by completing due process forms and developing Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP) based on the educational assessment information and/or periodic reviews.
- Provide quality direct and consultative services based on the IFSP to enhance the child’s development.
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor instructional progress and maintain/complete records and reports as required by program procedures and federal and state laws.
- Work as a team member in a supportive role to teachers, educational assistants, COTAs, LPTA, SLPA, parents or other caregivers to address each child s needs.
- Completes documentation and billing for Medicaid.
- Attend required meetings
Ryan A. Smith
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement