The director is ready to review resumes and interview qualified physical therapist for the upcoming school year. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Provide evaluations, assessments, and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students’ needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
Work in a school setting with different age groups
Current WA Physical Therapy License
- Part time (10-15 hours per week)
- 1.5 days
- August 30, 2023-June 2024
- Caseload type: Preschool-12th grade
- Roughly 15 kids on the caseload.
- Primary duties include:
- Administer PT exercises, techniques and activities for the purpose of strengthening muscles, preventing deformity, improving mobility and activity for students while meeting individual goals.
- Instruct students in upper/lower extremity use and range of motion exercises for the purpose of helping students improve joint range, coordination, dexterity, endurance and strength
- Monitor student’s fine motor skills for the purpose of suggesting modifications of prescribed exercises and activities
- Instruct students with self-help activities (dressing, hygiene, grooming, eating, etc.) for the purpose fostering self-reliance
Ryan A. Smith
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.776.2115 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement