Our team is looking to contract a PT for a position with a school district near Burien, Washington. In this role, you will be working with K-12th grade students and providing therapeutic services to students to support progress to their goals. This is a contract position is for the 2022-2023 school year. See below for more information.
- This is a full-time position
- 37.5 hours per week
- The assignment dates are September 1st, 2022, through June 16th, 2023
- You will need to hold a degree in Physical Therapy
- You will need a PT license in WA and ESA certification
- Competitive pay
- Health, life, and dental insurance
- Matching 401 (K)
Apply below email your resume to Lauren Wernert to express your interest.
If this position isn’t the right fit, feel free to call me at (678) 538 -6724 to discuss other opportunities available. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement