Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Texas. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, onsite, experienced Physical Therapist for the rest of the school year.
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Physical Therapy in TX
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Schools experience (preferred)
- Full time, 35 hrs/week
- Full school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement