Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
Our School District is hiring a Physical Therapist for immediate start.
Location: Peyton, CO
- Colorado – Physical Therapist Licensure
- Start/End Date: ASAP – June 2023 with high likelihood of renewal for the 23-24 SY
- Full Time
- Grades: K – 12th
- Performs evaluations on each student recommended for the Physical Therapy services.
- Provides direct and/or consultative services to students as needed.
- Provides appropriate services to help each student to function as independently as possible.
- Assesses, monitors, and provides for needs in assigned school(s).
- Consult with the teacher to link therapy with IEP goal and objectives.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must have active Colorado Special Services Provider License endorsed in area of assignment: 0-21 Physical Therapist
- Schools Experience preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
If you are a great fit, please Apply Below! You can also contact the hiring coordinator directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement