Soliant Health is partnering with a exceptional school district near Columbus, MS. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, onsite, experienced Physical Therapist for the rest of the school-year.
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Physical Therapy in Mississippi
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Schools experience**
- Case load: TBD
- Full school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this busy hiring season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement