Physical Therapist | Gary, Indiana
Full 2022-2023 School Year
Our school district is seeking a Physical Therapist to hire for the full 2022-2023 school year. Please see the details below and apply with your most resume as soon as possible to be considered.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must hold an Indiana State Physical Therapist License.
- Full-Time | Onsite
- Floater Position | Float to school locations when needed
- August 2022 - May 2023
- Grades: K – 12th
- Caseload Size: 30-40
- Performs evaluations on each student recommended for the Physical Therapy services.
- Provides direct and/or consultative services to students as needed.
- Provides appropriate services to help each student to function as independently as possible.
- Assesses, monitors, and provides for needs in assigned school(s).
- Keeps thorough ongoing records for the individual students receiving therapy.
- Assists in proper referrals of individuals to agencies and specialists in the community as appropriate.
- Plans and monitors purposeful assignments for paraprofessional(s) and volunteer(s) and assists in evaluating their job performance.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality.
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective working environment.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly paycheck
- Relocation compensation
Please apply with an up-to-date resume as soon as possible. Depending upon the review of your resume and qualifications, you will be contacted by our Account Executive for a preliminary interview. From there, you will be provided with the next steps of the hiring process. We look forward to meeting you!
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
Email | Click here
Phone | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement