Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
Part-time Physical Therapist Opening Near Olympia, WA
Are you a passionate Physical Therapist seeking a new part-time opportunity for summer? We are seeking a dedicated and dynamic individual to join our team at a school district in Olympia, WA!
- July 5- August 3, 2023
- 3.5 hrs/day; 3 days per week
- As a Full-Time School Occupational Therapist you will help students overcome physical, mental, and emotional challenges to lead independent and meaningful lives.
- You will evaluate, plan, and implement therapeutic interventions to improve students' ability to engage in daily activities and occupations.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), evaluations, assessments, and collaborate with teachers, parents, and Special Education teams.
- Master's Level Degree in Physical Therapy
- Active Washington State License
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred, but not required
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
**If you are interested in this position, apply today! For immediate consideration, send your resume and interview availability to Taylor Simmons or give me a call at 470-489-1828. Looking forward to speaking with you
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement