Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
Our school district in Texas is scheduling interviews now! We need a full-time Virtual Physical Therapist for the upcoming 2023-2024 School Year. This position is entirely remote.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a Texas SLP License.
- Out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed as an SLP in the state you reside in and in Texas.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- 5 Hours per Week | Part Time
- Duties: IEPs, Evaluations, Assessments
- Caseload: 5 Students
- Dates: August 14, 2023 – May 24, 2024
- About 30 minutes with each student per day
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Team Support Full-Time
- Independent Contractor
This position is filling fast. Please submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. For urgent submissions and questions, please see the contact details below.
Sarah Cotter | Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement