Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Indiana. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, onsite, experienced Physical Therapist for the rest of the school year.
Relocation expenses can be covered, just ask me!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Physical Therapy in IN
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Schools or pediatrics experience (preferred)
- Full time
- Serving the entire district
- PreK-12th grade
- Roughly 90 student caseload
- Remainder of the school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
We offer benefits! 401k, health, dental and vision insurance.
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement