Physical Therapist (PT) - Summer Position - near Baltimore, Maryland
Baltimore , MD 17 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) for a summer position near Baltimore, Maryland. As a PT, you will have the opportunity to provide therapeutic services to individuals of all ages, helping them enhance their mobility, improve their physical function, and achieve their rehabilitation goals. Join us today!!
- 5 hrs/day
- Mon - Thr
- Caseload: Infants and toddlers
- Conduct thorough evaluations and assessments to determine clients' physical capabilities, limitations, and rehabilitation needs.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on evaluation results, client goals, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide direct physical therapy services, including therapeutic exercises, manual therapy techniques, functional training, and modalities as appropriate.
- Collaborate with clients, families, and interdisciplinary teams to establish realistic goals and monitor progress throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Maryland.
- Previous experience working as a Physical Therapist, preferably in a clinical, outpatient, or rehabilitation setting.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and therapeutic techniques for various musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
If interested in this exciting position, please contact Donielle Young - [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement