We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Physical Therapist to join our team for a travel assignment in Lexington, KY. As a Physical Therapist, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating patients with various physical impairments, disabilities, or injuries to help them regain strength, mobility, and function.
- Perform initial evaluations and develop individualized treatment plans for patients
- Administer therapeutic exercises and modalities to improve strength, mobility, and range of motion
- Use manual therapy techniques to improve joint mobility and reduce pain
- Provide patient education on injury prevention, exercise techniques, and home exercise programs
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity of care
- Document patient progress and treatment outcomes in a timely and accurate manner
- Doctorate or Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Current state licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Physical Therapist
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional development support
- Travel reimbursement
Lexington, KY is a charming city with a rich history and vibrant culture. Known as the "Horse Capital of the World," Lexington offers a unique and exciting experience for visitors and residents alike, with world-renowned horse farms, historic sites, and a thriving downtown area.
If you are a skilled and experienced Physical Therapist who is passionate about providing high-quality care to patients and would like to join a dynamic team of healthcare professionals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting travel assignment in Lexington, KY.
If you would like to expedite your higher process, go ahead, and complete the skills checklist. Make sure to add my name: Connor Milan as your recruiter: www.soliant.com/skillschecklist
With all these exceptional offers listed above, please reach out to me,
Connor Milan, at 678-367-0639 with any questions you might have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement