We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Physical Therapist to join our team for a travel assignment in Morgan City, LA. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with patients of all ages and conditions to help them recover from injuries and illnesses and improve their overall physical function.
- Evaluate patients' medical histories, physical abilities, and functional limitations
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on patient needs
- Use a variety of techniques and interventions to help patients improve mobility, reduce pain, and increase strength and flexibility
- Educate patients and their families on proper exercise techniques and home care techniques to promote healing and recovery
- Monitor and document patients' progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, occupational therapists, and speech therapists, to ensure coordinated care
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Current license to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Louisiana
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Physical Therapist, preferably in a travel or outpatient setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) systems
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional development support
- Travel reimbursement
Morgan City, LA is a charming town located on the banks of the Atchafalaya River, known for its rich history, delicious Cajun cuisine, and outdoor recreational activities. With easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and nearby cities like New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Morgan City is an ideal location for healthcare professionals seeking adventure and cultural experiences.
If you are a skilled and compassionate Physical Therapist looking for an exciting travel assignment in a beautiful location, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity in Morgan City, LA.
If you would like to expedite your higher process, go ahead, and complete the skills checklist. Make sure to add my name: Connor Milan as your recruiter: www.soliant.com/skillschecklist
With all these exceptional offers listed above, please reach out to me,
Connor Milan, at 678-367-0639 with any questions you might have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement