Category Therapy - Hospital - PT
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Physical Therapist to join our team for a travel assignment in Sumter, SC. The Physical Therapist will be responsible for providing high-quality patient care to individuals with a variety of diagnoses, including post-op, general ortho, pediatric ortho, spine, adult neuro (stroke, Parkinson's, MS, etc...), vestibular.
- Conduct thorough evaluations and assessments of patients to determine appropriate treatment plans.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans that focus on therapeutic exercise and activities, gait, neuro re-ed, manual therapy, dry needling, IASTM, patient education, modalities, vestibular intervention.
- Monitor patient progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members to provide comprehensive care to patients.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of patient progress and treatment plans.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Provide patient and family education regarding treatment plans and home exercise programs.
- Current Physical Therapy license in the state of South Carolina.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in inpatient & Outpatient Clinic setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement