New school-based opportunity for a Physical Therapist (PT) now hiring in Shadeland, IN
A school district located in Shadeland, IN has a position open for a Physical Therapist (PT) provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
- This is a clinic in Lafayette, IN
- Full Time
- Ongoing role
- Caseload of 36 students with very wide range of diagnoses from Down Syndrome, Apraxia, Speech/ Language Delay, and Autism
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based and is also dependent on schools’ budget and what they think you can bring to the table! Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite people or a 1099 package with our teletherapy Therapists.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement