PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Travel Nurse for Atlanta, Georgia:
Soliant Health is assisting a 330-bed children's hospital in Atlanta, GA hire multiple night shift PICU Registered Nurses to work a 13-week contract. This hospital offers 36 hours a week for 13-weeks. This is a Level I Pediatric Trauma Center.
To qualify you will need at least 2 years of current PICU RN experience, and BLS and PALS certifications.
- Start date: within 2 - 4 weeks from official offer
- Night shift
- 36 hours/week required
- On call: No
- Weekends: Rotations
- Holidays: Rotations
- 13-week contract + Extensions
- 330 beds
- Level I Pediatric Trauma Center
- EPIC EMR
Please apply or call me to inquire about the pay package based on your specific location.
- 2+ Years of Current PICU Registered Nurse Experience
- BLS, PALS - AHA
- Georgia / Multi-State Registered Nurse License
- Willing to meet strict compliance/onboarding requirements
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Investment Plans
- Personalized Customer Service
- Certification and Travel Reimbursements
Soliant Health is a joint-commission certified healthcare staffing agency that equips hospitals and healthcare providers with highly skilled professionals. Come work with Soliant Health today for your next contract assignment and receive the service you need to succeed.
Travel Nurse Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement