Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in Pinehurst, NC, who enjoy working with a school setting! Soliant has partnered with a local school district, and is seeking a contract SLP for the remainder of the school year.
The current caseload consists of 42 students, some in elementary school, and some in high school. Based on candidate preferences, some rearrangement of the caseload is possible.
Scope of duties include:
- Assessing students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Providing individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Developing individualized education plans and presenting them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consulting with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintaining accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Providing reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organizing student caseload and developing a schedule for each assigned school.
- Developing resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of North Carolina Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- North Carolina SLP license
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement