Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is working with a school in the Pittsburgh suburbs to place a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) for a contract assignment.
Details of the position below:
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
- Work with K-2 students in Life Skills, eventually taking on additional responsibilities in various schools
- Schedule: currently 3 days a week
We seek a BCBA applicant who is familiar with Quality Behavioral Solutions (QBI), and is ready to jump in and work with students and the staff.
- Board Certification
- Up-to-date clearances of Pennsylvania requirement
To apply, please enter your information using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement