Pittsburgh, PA: School Speech-Language Pathologist (Spring semester)
Pittsburgh, PA 3 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in Pittsburgh, PA, and seeking a one-semester assignment! Soliant is working with a local elementary school to fill a position to finish out the school year.
Applicants will be working with 49 elementary school students, with 27 being speech-only students, and 22 qualifying for related services.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Pennsylvania SLP license
- Clearances mandated by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement