Pittsfield, MA Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Contract Job
Pittsfield, MA 7 days agoApply Now
In partnership with the Pittsfield School District, we are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. As a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, you will play a vital role in assisting licensed speech-language pathologists in providing speech and language therapy services to students in the school district.
- Collaborate with licensed speech-language pathologists to implement therapy plans and strategies designed to improve students' communication skills.
- Work directly with students individually or in small groups to facilitate speech and language development.
- Assist in conducting assessments and documenting students' progress.
- Help create and implement appropriate therapy materials and activities.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to support students' communication needs within the classroom setting.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Disorders or related field.
- Previous experience as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant or in a similar role is preferred.
- Knowledge of speech and language development, as well as common speech disorders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine interest in helping students with communication challenges.
- Competitive wages
- Vision, medical, and dental coverage
- 401(k) options
- Advisory and professional support
To apply, please email your resume and references here. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this rewarding position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates differences.
National Hiring Manager
Direct Line: 813-749-5330
Click Here To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement