Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in the greater Sacramento area, and seeking a contract assignment for the next school year! Soliant is working with a county-wide Special Education program based in Placerville, CA, and is seeking applicants.
- Full-time, full school year
- Range of age groups from preschool to 21-year-old students
- Mild-moderate needs at the District level; moderate-severe needs through county-operated programs
We seek applicants who are communicative, clinically competent, and passionate about helping students succeed.
Additional details about the District and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators, following a successful phone screening with Soliant representatives.
- California SLP license
- Prior schools experience a PLUS
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu at [email protected] I can also be reached at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement