Polysomnographer or Sleep Technologist Travel Assignment in Seattle WA
Seattle, WA 15 days agoApply Now
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Polysomnographer/Sleep Technologist to join our team for a travel assignment in Seattle, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for performing overnight in-lab sleep studies and home sleep apnea testing (HSAT) to diagnose and treat a variety of sleep disorders for patients age 14 and up. Sleep disorders treated include OSA, CSA, Complex Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, REM Behavior Disorder, etc.
- Conduct overnight in-lab sleep studies and home sleep apnea testing (HSAT) for patients age 14 and up.
- Perform end-tidal and CO2 monitoring when ordered by the physician.
- Utilize Sandman sleep acquisition software for in-lab polysomnography studies.
- Utilize Somnoware sleep management platform for managing patient data and test results.
- Use WatchPat 300s and Embletta MPRs HSAT devices for testing.
- Treat patients using CPAP, Bi-Level, ASV, AVAPs, and O2 therapy.
- Maintain a patient to tech ratio of 2/1.
- RPSGT (registered polysomnographic technologists) certification.
- Experience with O2 therapy, BiPAP and CPAP.
- Knowledge of sleep disorders and their treatment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to travel to Seattle, WA for the duration of the assignment.
If you are a motivated and experienced Polysomnographer/Sleep Technologist with a passion for helping patients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting travel assignment in Seattle, WA.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement