Calling on SLPs who live and work in the area of Portsmouth, VA! Soliant is working with a school to fill a vacancy for the remainder of the school year. This is a great opportunity for SLPs looking for a change of setting.
Job responsibilities consist only of direct services and Medicaid billing. Evaluations and IEPs have been completed. Applicant will be working with K-6 students, preferably on a full-time basis.
Qualities of an A+ candidate:
- Team-oriented: the speech team is supportive, so we seek therapists who enjoy the give and take of working with a group
- Flexibility: ability to juggle multiple priorities a PLUS
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Care and concern for children who need speech services
- Good clinical knowledge
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Virginia license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home. This is also a good opportunity for SLPs currently working with adults, who are seeking a change of setting.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement