Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Provide direct and consultative therapeutic and evaluative services for the diagnostic, preventative and interventive purposes in the school setting. The BCBA conducts descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the result. The BCBA teaches others to carry out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions based on published research and designs and delivers instruction in behavior analysis. The following outline of the role and responsibilities is intended to provide a broad overview, but is subject to change according to the needs of the school district, as required by the Superintendent of Schools.
- Part Time - 20 hours per week
- Hourly pay starting at: $45
- Travel between schools
- Prek-2nd and 3rd -5th
- Support district, schools and teams in the development and implementation of FBAs, BSPs.
- Support the district Behavioral Services team to address student’s behavioral challenges
- Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all areas of programming including the training of direct support professionals, person centered strategies consultants (if applicable) and DSP trainers.
- Assist in the development, facilitation, and follow-up training in Applied Behavior Analysis, using both discrete trial training and natural environment training models of teaching.
- Facilitate and assist in the development and identification of resources and support information for clients and their families
- Provide model teaching and other direct instructional supports including, but not limited to, practicum supervision/teaching, class instruction and in-service instruction to other support professionals.
What the job requires:
- All candidates who are certified as a BCBA through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board will be considered.
- Experience in a school setting is preferred.
We offer great benefits!
If you're interested in speaking more about this and possibly other opportunities, connect with Lindsey. Call or Text 770-882-2045
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement