Soliant is working with a school in the area of Haverhill, VT, and is seeking a full-time, contract Speech-Language Pathologist to assist with a Leave of Absence.
Details of the position below:
- full-time SLP for one of our PreK -8 schools for the 22-23 school year.
- We also have some ESY needs if they are interested. - 2 mornings a week, 3-5-year-olds during July
Additional details about the District, the team, and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management for K-5 students.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Texas SLP license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement