Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a client near Palmdale, California. The assignment will cover PreK through 8th grade students for the remainder of the school year. We will be interviewing and offering positions this week. Please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for immediate consideration. We are excited to hear from you.
More information about your job details will be provided on a zoom call with the lead Occupational Therapist.
- Full-time opening (7:30-4:00, Monday through Friday)
- Collaborating on an Individualized Education Plan team, conduct a variety of assessment approaches, develop interventions and home strategies, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- OT License
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement