Soliant is working with a great school district in the Elmsford, New York area that has a need for a Special Education Teacher for this school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- PreK caseload
- Responsible for providing most optimum learning environment for students with behavioral needs
- Implementing curriculum and interventions towards academic progress
- Paraprofessional/teacher assistants are present in the classroom
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year with the potential for summer work if desired!
- New York Special Education Teaching Certification or the Birth-2 Students with Disabilities Certification
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k)
To be considered, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement