Soliant Health is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Clyde, Ohio for the 2022-2023 school year. This is a great position for compassionate therapists who are looking to make a difference in little kiddos lives! Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
- Age group: Preschool
- Mileage reimbursement
- Caseload: 50 students
- 7 additional SLPs in support
- Early intervention, assessments, evaluations.
- Indirect and direct services included
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay, guaranteed hours
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement