Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Technician that likes working in a fast paced environment.
- Assist in pharmaceutical production, following protocols.
- Perform quality checks to meet industry standards.
- Manage inventory and order supplies.
- Dispensing, filling, pulling and staging
- Maintain production equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent; pharmacy technician certification is a plus.
- Preferably, experience in pharmaceutical production or a related field.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
Location: Hyde Park, NY
We make life better for those who make lives better. If you are interested in growing your professional network, you can reach out to [email protected] or call 281-848-7412.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement