A school district in the area has an opening for a School Psychologists for the upcoming school-year.
This is a full-time and/or part-time position, and the district is looking to interview and fill the role as soon as possible! Details below:
To apply, you must Have:
- Must have active and proper Oregon licensure and credentials
- Must have Master Degree or higher in Psychology
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
- At least 2 years of schools experience *
- Any other state requirements
- Caseload: Based on experience/availability
- Full-time or part-time hours per week available
- Virtual or Onsite (Virtual must have 2+ years of tele-therapy experience)
- Contract position
- Opportunity to renew for upcoming school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement