Travel Psychiatric Nurse - Warm Springs, Montana
Are you a dedicated Psychiatric Nurse looking for your next adventure? Join us in Warm Springs, Montana, for 12-hour day and night shifts. We require BLS certification, an MT RN license, and CPI certification is preferred.
- Assess and monitor patients' mental health.
- Administer psychiatric medications.
- Develop and implement care plans.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Educate patients and families about mental health.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact Miquel Wood via call or text at (770)225-3196. You can also email your resume and three professional references to [email protected]. Also, please complete the skills checklist that is most relevant to your area of expertise at the link below:
Senior Account Executive – Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement