Soliant is currently hiring PTs for a great school district! We make lives better for those who make lives better, so help us, help you!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Illinois. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
- An active license approved by the State Board of Physical Therapy in IL
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Schools experience (preferred)
- Part-time hours
- 2 days a week of your choice
- Full school year!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement