Soliant is working with a school in Pullman, WA to place a Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year.
Details of the assignment as follows:
- Work with preschool to fifth grade students
- 30 hours (benefits eligible)
- Both SLP-CCC and Clinical fellows welcome to apply
This is a small district where the caseload is split between multiple SLPs; the administration is trying to ensure uniformity of services by having one provider.
- Valid Washington SLP license at the start of the assignment
- ESA (Educational Staff Associate) credential
Commutable from Moscow, Idaho, this is a small town, the main distinguishing feature of which is the Washington State campus. If you're looking for some quiet country living in the Pacific Northwest, this is the place to be!
Please upload your resume using the button below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement