Rad Cath Tech and Interventional RadTech for an Excellent Massachusetts
Framingham, MA 7 days agoApply Now
Rad Cath Tech and Interventional Rad Tech for an Excellent Massachusetts
Serious Inquires Only
1. Utilizes independent judgment to perform a variety of interventional procedures with a knowledge and ability to apply a prescribed amount of radiation for the purpose of obtaining diagnostic quality images by adhering to all department, organizational policies, procedures and standards. Responsible for patient /customer service satisfaction.
2. Under the direction of the Radiology Manager, provides coordination and monitoring of daily modality operations. Liaison for the modality to include: radiologists, manger, service, patient scheduling and equipment maintenance. Reports any issues or concerns to their immediate manager for follow up and correction.
Communicates effectively with patients, families, visitors, co-workers, physicians, and other employees.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Graduate of a two-year program in an AMA accredited school of Radiologic technology. Able to read, write and speak English.
1 year experience as a Radiologic Technologist preferred with OR experience a plus.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
1. ARRT Registered
2. Licensed Radiologic Technologist by the Commonwealth of
3. Massachusetts. Registry eligible by the licensing board or OJT as determined by the department.
4. CPR Certified
Please send the following requirements for serious consideration below: Resume, 2 References, and Checklist orhttps://skillschecklist.soliant.com/and email me at LAKE KELLEY, [email protected] or call 770-882-2028. Please email me so that I can send you information about Soliant, Benefits, and Jobs in your desired areas. Thanks, Lake
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement