We are an established Healthcare recruiting company with several offices nationally that offers its employees competitive compensation, meal and housing stipends, as well as benefits.
The Company: Soliant Health is partnered with hundreds of hospitals nationwide and we pride ourselves on having great working relationships with healthcare professionals.
· We are well-seasoned with 27 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
· We believe in taking great care of professionals who take care of others for a living.
The Position : We’re looking for a Rad Tech for a travel contract (13 weeks). We offer competitive compensation.
· We offer travel, housing, and meal stipends.
· We also offer health benefits available.
· 3+ years of experience.
· Procedural experience in both the cardiac cath lab and interventional radiology required.
· BLS required.
· 7am-5:30pm shifts.
The Location: The medical facility is based in Chicago, IL. Chicago is famous for many things: award-winning theater, world-class cuisine, incredible museums, and famous public art! Make Chicago your next travel Ultrasound tech destination.
Why Should You Apply?
· Competitive industry pay
· On-the-job training and expansion of skills
· Get outside your comfort zone
Click 'Apply Now', or send your most up-to-date resume to Lauren Eicher: email@example.com
You will get a response within 1 business day.Apply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Travel Rad/X-Ray Tech, Southern CAPalm Springs, CA
Client near Palm Springs, CA is now accepting candidates for a travel Rad/X-Ray Tech. How about...
Cardiac Cath Rad Tech Travel Job Located in Baton Rouge, LABaton Rouge, LA
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the...