Rad Tech (Generalist) - City location, travel contract
New Orleans, Louisiana Posted 9 days agoApply Now
We are an established Healthcare recruiting company with several offices nationally that offers its employees competitive compensation, meal and housing stipends, as well as benefits.
The Company: Soliant Health is partnered with hundreds of hospitals nationwide and we pride ourselves on having great working relationships with healthcare professionals.
· We are well-seasoned with 27 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
· We believe in taking great care of professionals who take care of others for a living.
The Position : We’re looking for a Rad Tech for a travel contract (13 weeks). We offer competitive compensation.
· We offer travel, housing, and meal stipends.
· We also have health benefits available.
· 2+ years of experience.
· 5 x 8 shifts.
The Location: The medical facility is based in New Orleans, Louisiana. This is a great place to stay because it has a famous music and art scene, incredible restaurants even for the pickiest of foodies, and notoriously fun nightlife.
Why Should You Apply?
· Competitive industry pay
· On-the-job training and expansion of skills
· Amazing location
· Get outside your comfort zone
Click 'Apply Now', or send your most up-to-date resume to Lauren Eicher: email@example.com
You will get a response within 1 business day.Apply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Ultrasound Tech Travel Contract in Salt Lake City, UTSalt Lake City, UT
Ultrasound Tech Travel Position in Salt Lake City This hospital in the Great Salt Lake is in need...
CT/X-Ray/MRI Tech Travel Position in Brighton, COBrighton, CO
Multi-Modality Rad Tech Contract near Denver, Colorado This facility in a suburb north of Denver is...