Soliant Health is requesting an experienced full-time travel RT(T) for a contract assignment in Wyoming. In this role, under the general supervision of the Radiation Oncologist, the Radiation Therapist administers ionizing radiation and participates in the planning of patients receiving radiation therapy. This position offers a competitive pay package and will not be available for long!
Interviews are being set up quickly upon qualified submissions.
- 13 Week Contract, with option to extend
- Day Shift: 7:30am – 4:30pm
40 hours per week guaranteed
- September 18th start date
- 1+ year(s) of recent experience required
- The satisfactory completion of a formal radiation therapy program from an AMA approved educational body.
- Certification from the American Registry for Radiology Technologists (ARRT)
- State of Wyoming license (reimbursement available)
Interested in this exciting position? Submit your resume and complete the following checklist through our webpage www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please also reference my name on the checklist- Michael Blaney
Curious about other locum opportunities throughout the USA? Call/text (678)710-7637 for more information today.
At Soliant Health we are committed to our healthcare providers. We make life better for those who makes lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement