Category Radiation Therapy
Job Type Temp-To-Hire
Soliant Health is seeking a qualified Radiation Therapist to join our team in New Mexico on a temp to perm basis. The successful candidate will have experience providing radiation therapy to patients in an oncology setting.
- Administer radiation therapy treatments to patients according to the prescription provided by the radiation oncologist.
- Follow all safety protocols to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
- Document treatment sessions accurately and completely in the patient's medical record.
- Educate patients about the treatment process and answer any questions they may have.
- Collaborate with other members of the oncology team, including radiation oncologists, medical physicists, and dosimetrists.
- Associate's degree or higher in radiation therapy from an accredited program.
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Current state license to practice radiation therapy in New Mexico.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
For immediate consideration email me an updated copy of your resume, or you can call or text me at 470-226-1329 and fill out the following skills checklist at www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please include my name on the list also- Jeremiah Gamble
Soliant: Health-Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement