We at Soliant Health, a leading healthcare staffing provider, are currently seeking a competent and professional Radiologic Technologist for a travel contract assignment near Newark, New Jersey. This 13-week assignment requires an (ARRT) (R) certification and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Certification: (ARRT) (R) required
- Experience: At least 2 years
- Work Schedule: 4X10 shift - Day and Night shifts available
As a Radiologic Technologist, you will be undertaking various radiographic procedures, adhering to safety protocol, and ensuring exceptional patient care.
Soliant Health offers the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Matching 401k
- Regular direct deposit paychecks
To expedite the process, please send your resume and references directly to [email protected] and complete this skills checklist - http://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please make sure to include Sam Okodua as the recruiter for immediate consideration.
Sam Okodua - Account Executive - Soliant Health - 678-451-1998
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement