Category Imaging - Radiology Tech
Job Type Permanent
Atlanta Permanent Radiology Technologist (X-ray)
This position is responsible for operating X-ray and fluoroscopic equipment that assists radiologists and/or physicians with diagnosing and/or treating disease and/or injury.
- Education: Associate’s degree in radiological technology from accredited Radiologic Technologist program
- Experience: Three years of experience as Radiologic Technologist, preferably in medical practice environment.
- Other Requirements: American Registry of Radiologic Technologist registration and CPR certification required
- If you are very interested, go ahead and complete the following checklist: www.soliant.com/skillschecklist and reference my name (Lake Kelley) – to make the process faster for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement