Soliant is scheduling interviews for a contract Speech-Language Pathologist opening in the area of Raleigh, NC.
We are working with a school located 40 miles to the southeast of the city.
Details of the position below:
- Caseload assignments to be determined based on applicant experience
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
We seek Speech-Language Pathologists who are flexible and solution-oriented, and who work well as part of a team. Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply.
In addition to working with you on your job search, Soliant contracts include the following perks:
- Housing or other stipends for qualifying travelers
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) (some stipulations apply)
- CEU reimbursements
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
- SLP-CCC and Clinical fellows welcome!
- Must be eligible for a North Carolina SLP license
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, upload a resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement