Break into schools as an RBT!
A school district in the Burlington, Massachusetts area is looking for a registered behavior technician to join their behavioral team. The RBT would be providing direct services to a elementary school student. Great daytime, school schedule.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Open to nationally registered behavior technicians.
- Caseload: 1:1; behavioral classroom.
- Virtual interview process.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement