Location: NEAR Landlith DE
Job Type: Full-time
As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at, you will play a crucial role in implementing ABA therapy programs for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. You will work under the supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to provide one-on-one therapy to clients and assist in the collection of data to track progress.
- Implement ABA therapy programs designed by BCBAs.
- Provide one-on-one therapy sessions with students
- Collect and record data on client progress during therapy sessions.
- Assist in the development of behavior intervention plans (BIPs).
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current RBT certification.
- Ability to follow directions and maintain detailed records.
- Reliable transportation to travel to client homes or clinics.
- Pass a background check and reference check
Reach out to Abby at 6784303288
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement