Reading Specialist Needed | Contracting Assignment | NOW - EOSY
Wilmington, VT 16 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Reading Specialist
Job Type Contract
We are interviewing for a Reading Specialist / Literacy Interventionist in our school district. The position is located near Wilmington, VT. Come be a part of a great school district with continuing support. We are Interviewing now!
Details about the position:
- Full Time
- 40 hr/wk
- ???????ASAP - 06/16/2023
- Pay: $30 per hr
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Plan and teach lessons with individuals or small groups monitoring short and long term targeted interventions.
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of school assessments.
- Scheduling Virtual Interviews
- Associates Degree
- Supplemental Reading Endorsement
We offer Full Time benefits, and 401K plans.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Send me your resume! Let’s talk about it!
Jamaal Smoot , Account Executive – 770-557-3224
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement