We are seeking multiple qualified Full-Time Registered Behavior Technician’s for the upcoming school year. The caseload is flexible depending on candidates’ preference. RBT’s in the surrounding area are encouraged to apply!
- Full-Time (35 hours weekly)
- January 2023 to June 2023
- K-12th Grade options available
- Pay Rate Starting at $24
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification Required
- Prior School Experience preferred, but not required
- Technicians will assist BCBA’s and ABA’s with treatment plans, positive reinforcement, naturalistic teaching, etc.
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- United Health Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below.
Mya Huggins I Recruiter I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement