Soliant has partnered with a local school district in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area to hire a highly motivated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to work with an Elementary studentfor the current school-year.
Monday - Friday (excluding school breaks and holidays) Full-time position at 35/hours a week.
Contract begins as soon as applicant is available, and runs through the entire 2023/2-24 school year, with renewals available for a good fit.
***This position will remain open until filled. Flexibility on start date available if needed.
- Associates degree or higher is required (Bachelors degree preferred, but not required)
- Previous professional experience working with school aged children required
- Registered Behavior Technician through the BACB
- Experience working with individuals with autism or other special needs is required
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to make a positive impact on students' lives
- Ability to pass a background check and complete required onboarding
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available.
- 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Weekly pay, every Friday.
This is a full-time position, following the school calendar schedule.
Competitive and negotiable hourly rate will be determined based on experience of applicant. Applicant will not be paid when school is closed. Off on weekends, evenings and school holidays.
Hourly rate range: $22 - $28/hr
W2 contracted position for the 2023/2024 school-year through Soliant, with renewals available if desired.
For questions please Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement