Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Chino, CA in need of a Registered Behavior Technician! This position would be responsible for providing support in a behavior classroom. This would be a full time position.
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Full Time - 30 - 35 Hours
- Multiple Positions Available!
- Will be supporting gen ed students who are exhibiting more extreme behaviors but are not in special education.
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Active Registered Behavior Technician Certificate
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement