Registered Behavior Technician (Elementary) Framingham, MA. area
Framingham, MA 11 days agoApply Now
A school district near Framingham, MA is looking for a Registered Behavior Technician. RBT must be nationally certified through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Candidate would be working with an elementary-aged caseload supporting students with IEPs as well as general education students. All services take place on-campus, during regular school hours. No nights or weekends!
- Full-time. 32.5-35 hours/week
- Monday through Friday.
- Must be a Registered Behavior Technician.
- Caseload: TBD
- Virtual interview process.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Competitive pay.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Tiana Foster at 678-538-6781 or [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement