Registered Behavior Technician in the San Jose, California Area
We are interviewing RBTs that are interested in working in a school setting!
We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Full Time
- 32.5 hours
- ASAP start - end of school year
- Renewal Likely
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, contact Ashlyn Ricks today to learn more about this opening and next steps in the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement